Trodat has its roots in Austria but has not been stopped by national borders: Today, the TroGroup comprises more than 40 international group subsidiaries and employs around 1,970 people worldwide.
With all of its products and subsidiaries Trodat offers everything there is in the world of stamps. Trodat stamp products are innovative, and suitable for all applications. In order to offer stamp products that always produce clean and beautiful impressions, sister company Trotec develops the right technology for stamp manufacturers. The in-house shop solution uTypia can be used by both business and private customers to customise and buy the perfect stamp online, which, since the launch of Trodat Multi Color, can even be multicoloured!
- Corporate purpose: Production and distribution of stamp products and inks
- Company foundation: 1912 in Vienna
Address: Linzer Strasse 156, 4600 Wels, Austria
- 15 subsidiaries in:
Germany, France, Poland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, China, South Africa, Russia, India, Benelux, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Romania
- Managing Director: Norbert Almhofer, Manfred Prinz, Roland Rier
- Employees: 1,210
Export quota: 98 % (worldwide)
- Distribution in over 150 countries
- Product portfolio: Professional, Printy, Mobile Printy, seal presses, replacement ink cartridges, ink cartridges, re-inking ink, stamp racks, Goldring, MaxLight, PSI, Slim & Super Slim, Ultimark, Royal Mark, Classic, JustRite, numbering machines
- Awards: Design Plus, state-awarded apprentice training company, certifications (ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety, ISO 50001 Energy), Golden Europe Award, Export Award (1st place 1998, 2nd place 2016), Innovation Award Upper Austria, Golden America Award, ISPA Award (multiple times), B2B Award, Great Place to Work (Austria, EU Top100), Product of the Year PBS Industry (multiple times), BGF seal of approval (Workplace Health Promotion)